Earth, Inc. will be responsive to your needs. We provide quality geotechnical engineering services whether it be for discrete work assignments or as an extension of your staff. Practicing geotechnical engineering is what we do. We will work with you in being innovative, yet technically sound and cost-efficient.
Earth, Inc. is a consulting firm established to provide geotechnical and supplementary civil engineering services in the following areas:
- Geotechnical investigations for civil engineering construction
- Foundation investigations for civil structures including buildings and bridges
- Geotechnical engineering design including dams, impoundments, site development, roadways, retaining structures, etc.
- Hydrologic studies and hydraulic analyses and design
- Groundwater studies
- Landslide stabilization
- Acid mine drainage and mine reclamation projects
- Consulting, monitoring, and testing services during construction
Earth, Inc. is accredited by the AASHTO Material Reference Laboratory (AMRL) Accredidation Program for soil testing for both AASHTO and ASTM test methods. We have maintained the longest accredited program for soil testing in the state of Pennsylvania. We have a laboratory QA/QC program in place including technician training and evaluation, AMRL proficiency testing, and equipment calibration.